Build your published portfolio with us while pursuing your degree and career. We are looking for creative, self-driven content creators who want to build their published source material. Work with us in-office for college credit, or telecommute for a freelance-style portfolio-building experience (school credit unavailable for telecommuters).
Possible longer-term freelance writing opportunities are available after the internship.
Assist the editorial team in writing, editing and coming up with content ideas.
Helping write copy and aggregating photos for new articles.
Required Skills, Key Skills, and Experience:
The ideal person will need to be able to work independently; ability to interview key public figures, and business owners with confidence; strategic thinking skills; ability to be creative.
Very good written and grammatical skills with extra attention to detail.
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, English, or a related field (for applicants seeking college credit).
MUST be able to turn in content within a set deadline.
Outstanding computer skills, including solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please respond with a resume and a cover letter stating why you are the right candidate based on the above qualifications to email@example.com
Multimedia Sales Representative
The Multimedia Sales Representative is responsible for cultivating and developing new business opportunities with brands, agencies, and advertisers, delivering measurable sales growth to Winbush Media. The Multimedia Sales Rep is responsible for the whole sales cycle: prospecting, contact, contract and receipt of assets/creative. This person should also excel at relationship building, door-to-door retail sales, cold calling, and analyzing rapidly changing marketing trends. In addition, this person should be familiar with selling a variety of advertising mediums including print, online, and social media.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
• Manage a portfolio of clients
• Create and manage all client contracts and related legal documents
• Monitor compliance and traffic sources on active client campaigns
• Track and record client data, relevant business metrics, pipeline opportunities, ongoing communication and service changes
• Maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients
• Identify new campaign opportunities with existing clients
• Monitor and service existing accounts through service calls and follow up
• Research competition, competitive issues, products, and industry trends
• Experienced in (Marketing, Advertising, Print preferred but not required)
• At least 1 years experience in sales and marketing preferably
• Comprehensive understanding of sales across various media platforms, including print, online, and social media
• Confident and professional demeanor and high comfort level interacting with all personality types
• Must have a presentable wardrobe, clean cut, and well groomed
• Demonstrates effective communication and negotiation skills
• Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Desire to learn and grow within the sales organization
This role provides a salary commensurate with experience and a commission plan on managed accounts with an opportunity for growth
Compensation: Commission only. No relocation expenses are available for this position. Outside sales is a straight commission position paying 25 to 35% commissions on gross
Please respond with a resume and cover letter stating why you are the right candidate based on above qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winbush Media, LLC, its affiliates, and/or subsidiary companies consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with state and federal law. For more information, click on here.
Graphic Designer - Position Filled
Winbush Media, LLC. is a rapidly growing marketing and publishing company located in Del Mar, CA. We work with fashion stylist, photographers, and writers all over the country to develop a monthly lifestyle magazine "FINE Health & Beauty Magazine" (in both print and digital formats). We have a unique publishing model that our readers love!
Due to Covid, we are currently seeking a multi-faceted Freelance Senior Graphic Designer to be a part of a creative and fast-paced team. We work in a highly collaborative environment where the finest ideas prevail, and we value going above and beyond what has already been achieved. We believe that - like our products and services - our design team should be of the highest quality, and we're looking for the right talent to contribute to the team and grow in design skills.
We use Adobe Creative Cloud software. The successful candidate will be hard-working, focused, mature, a self-starter, and eager to improve. Reporting to the Editor in Chief, the position will be responsible for a variety of projects, primarily working on magazine pages for print each month, designing magazine ads, interior magazine layouts, communicating with advertisers, sales promotional sheets, fliers, marketing collateral and 'whatever it takes' to support the team.
Company: Winbush Media, Inc. (FINE Health and Beauty Magazine)
Position: Graphic Designer
Status: Freelance (Independent Contractor) est. 84 to 152 pages per month.
Pay: $25.00 per page.
Under the direct supervision of the Editor in Chief, the Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting and supporting the company in all aspects of interior and exterior design for both print and digital. This position is also responsible for the design of various marketing and branding materials
• A Bachelor's Degree in Design or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 5-7 years of experience in publishing print magazines, graphic design, and editorial layout experience.
• Excellent knowledge of computer and office applications.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed deadlines.
• Must be a self-starter with the initiative to work independently and possess exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Must have the ability to develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with clients.
• Proven ability to work cohesively with a variety of clients and demonstrated outstanding customer service skills.
• Professional demeanor along with superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize daily operations and long-term projects in order to meet deadlines, ensure efficient workflow, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task effectively.
• Superb attention to detail.
• Must be able to work effectively and productively both independently and with a variety of people in an environment of rapidly changing deadlines and priorities.
• Design magazine ads, which requires communication with our advertisers and managing timelines.
• Design modern editorial pages, from flowing text to creating simple graphic elements.
• Coordinate with editorial team to create interior layouts that knock out the competition and delight our readers.
• Manage various calendars and timelines to prioritize and organize work and deadlines.
• Design brochures, collateral, posters, trade show banners, display banners, mailers, postcards, and all facets of print or presentation designs.
• Work with all aspects of the organization -- Marketing, Editorial, and Sales, -- to refine and develop graphic design solutions for customers.
• Prepare digital files for printing, and graphic designs for our website.
For Consideration email:
1. Cover Letter
2. Resume (PDF)
3. Link to online portfolio for your work
Subject Line: Graphic Designer
Please respond with resume and cover letter stating why you are the right candidate based on above qualifications to email@example.com